Those who are into other winter experiences besides skiing find variety in winter hiking, ice skating, or curling. The Kolmhof team is happy to help planning any winter activities.
- Winter hiking & craftmanship
A truly unique winter walk: Together with a biosphere park ranger you will hike through the heart of the Nockberge mountains and gain an insight into the rural culture and the craftmanship from a long-forgotten time.
- „Gourmet im Schnee“ – Snowshoe hike for gourmands
If you are active you can also treat yourself. The guided snowshoe hike “Gourmet im Schnee” is a unique experience for mountain enthusiasts and gourmands.
Savor regional delicacies, traditional mountain farm cuisine, and experience real Carinthian sense of romance in the mountains.
- Sheer winter joys in Bad Kleinkirchheim
Breathe in the fresh mountain air and enjoy the snow-clad winter landscape in and around Bad Kleinkirchheim – quite to your liking. Turn your winter holidays into your personal winter adventure holidays with our active program!
- 40 km of winter hiking trails
- Illuminated ice-skating rink with a bar next to Hotel Kolmhof
- Curling at the restaurant „Einkehr“
- Guided snowshoe hikes by ski school Krainer
- Horse-drawn sleigh at Hotel Trattlerhof
- Snowboard workshops and freestyle training
- Guided ski tours between 550 and 1000 m altitude
Get inspired for unforgettable days in the snow. Experience a fantastic mix of activity and indulgence in Bad Kleinkirchheim. Our off-piste offers will convince you!