Thermal spa Römerbad
The thermal spa Römerbad is in the upper village of Bad Kleinkirchheim. By feet you need approx. 15 minutes but there are also free shuttle busses to reach it.
Since its opening in October 2007, the Römerbad has been one of Europe’s most beautiful alpine wellness oases. It was designed and created by the renowned Behnisch architecture firm from Stuttgart, who also designed the Olympic stadium in Munich. Lucius, Granatus or Venus are only a few of the melodious names for the 13 different saunas in the new wellness area.
“From the slopes to the thermal spa” – nowhere else does this slogan become more apparent than in the thermal spa Römerbad, where you can watch the skiers swinging down the slopes in winter or the hikers walking in summer while enjoying the thermal water. The New Römerbad opens up new perspectives and views as many lounging areas on terraces are directed towards the mountains.
Romanum – Thermal spa and sauna in roman style
- LUCIUS Tepidarium / warm air room
Particuularly gentle and low in stimulation, ideal for regeneration, activation of the immune system and detoxification
- TITUS Sudatorium / roman steam bath
Steam has an expectorant effect and helps respiratory diseases and rheumatic complaints. The effect is intensified with fragant
- TRAJANUS Laconicum / finnish sauna
Cardiovascular training and resistance.
- FORUM ROMANUM Caldarium / bio sauna
Ancient Roman hip bath, particularly suitable for people suffering from cardiovascular problems. Gentle loosening of the muscles,
soft radiant heat supports the purification.
- AGRIPPA Caldarium /bio sauna
- CARACALLA Laconicum / finnish sauna
NORICUM – Wellness, beauty and massage in an regional context
- CEMBRA Laconicum / finnish Swiss stone pine sauna
- GRANATUS Caldarium / bio sauna
MAXIMUM – alpine wellness at the highest level
- VENUS Sudatorium / steam bath
- CARDEA Caldarium / bio herbal sauna
- FORTUNA Laconicum / finnish sauna
- NEPTUN Sudatorium Salis / salt water inhalation with heated relaxation benches
Atomised sea salts as well as essential eucalyptus and mint essences purify and care for the respiratory tract, the lungs and bronchi
- JUPITER Caldarium /infrared sauna
Heat radiation penetrates the skin through infrared energy and causes sweating from inside and outside. The circulation is stimulated
and calories are burned. The seat glands exude deposited toxic substances and mineral substances.
Thermal spa St. Kathrein
The thermal spa St. Kathrein is right opposite the Wellness Hotel Kolmhof!
For all those seeking peace and relaxation, the thermal spa St. Kathrein has a lot of offer. The family pool, the curative thermal springs with daily aqua gymnastics and the health world invite you to recuperate and regain your strength.
- 1.200 m² expanse of water
- 2 outdoor thermal water pools
- Thermal water connection pool
- 2 indoor thermal water pools
- Finnish sauna, herbal sauna, steam bath, infrared cabins
- Sunbathing lawn and sun deck
- Roman tepidarium
- Hot whirlpool
- Area for toddlers
- ERGOLINE solariums
- Aqua fit – aquarobics
- Relaxation rooms
- Beauty treatments/pedicure
- Therapy station – spa physician Dr. Waidmann
- Cafè and restaurant
- Therapeutic spa indoors: 32° to 34°C
- Family spa indoors: 30° to 32°C
- Thermal water outdoor pools: 30° to 32°C or 18° to 24°C