21st – 23rd of September 2017
Every year in the late summer, sports-mad classic car owner meet in Bad Kleinkirchheim for the international Austrian Alpine Rally/Classic Rally. It is meanwhile a 100 year old tradition.
Experience the true automobile feeling at the oldest, still active rally of the world (since 1910).
Cruise at legendary courses in the Alpe Adria area across the most beautiful and famous alp passes at the dreamlike panoramic streets and the breathtaking landscapes.
Thursday: Mayor´s Dinner
Saturday: Victory ceremony with “Alpe-Adria” gusto buffet
- Special valuation with awards
- Max. 85 participants until the vintage 1984
- Attractive break points with catering
- 3 days live in the radio – ORF Carinthia & Styria
- Live coverage with videos
Start and finish is at all days in Bad Kleinkirchheim at the parking place of the cable car bottom station “Kaiserburgbahn”.